Friday, November 15, 2013
This is not the end!
I really need to stop looking at this as the end of my life as I know it. I think that's why I'm dreading these surgeries so much. I need to look at these as the beginning of many years of carefree living. My life won't end, in fact I'm hopefully extending my life. I always used to be afraid to grow old, now I realize what a blessing that will be. I won't have to worry about this particular cancer getting me. I know we never know what may happen to us, but at least I can get rid of what would have most likely gotten me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's change. Most people are scared to death of change. There are usually growing pains, but change is good. Look at all this personal growth that never would have happened if not for change. Hang in there. Hug!
ReplyDelete