Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Lot to Live For

I couldn't be happier!!
1.  I have the sweetest, most beautiful baby girl whose smile melts my heart.  I love to listen to her giggle and babble.  Even though I can't pick her up for 7 more weeks, I can still snuggle with her.

2.  I have the smartest, most awesome son in the world.  His enthusiasm for life brings me much joy.  I love talking with him about what he's learning and answering his deep questions.

3.  I married the best man in the world.  We are so perfect for each other.  He loves our children and is a great father.  He also makes me feel loved and special.  I love his sense of humor and his compassion for those around him.

4.  I love my job!  This is the exact job I have always wanted, I just didn't know it.  I love my students and they make me so happy.  I enjoy the many opportunities to challenge myself and keep becoming a better teacher.  I also have the BEST co-workers in the world!

5.  I am blessed by the love and concern of so many friends and family members.  I am awed by how many people have checked on us, brought us food, taken care of the kids and prayed for us.  I don't think I realized how many very special people I have in my life.

6.  I also have the love of my Savior.  He gives me grace when I fail and He loves me unconditionally.  He gives me the strength to face my obstacles and the hope of eternity with Him.

I definitely have A LOT to live for.  I may mourn the loss of certain body parts, but I praise God for the overflowing of blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment