Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tired

I'm tired.
I'm tired of talking about the breast cancer gene.
I'm tired of thinking about it.
I'm tired of researching it.
I'm tired of explaining why I had a hysterectomy.
I'm tired of obsessing about it in my mind.
I even wonder if my BRCA sisters get tired of talking about it.  Maybe they have moved past it now and don't necessarily want to rehash it all.
I'm tired of worrying about how I'm going to get through the other surgery.
I'm tired of worrying about how I'm going to deal physically and emotionally with it all.
I'm tired of not being able to pick up my baby!
Maybe I should just go to bed.
:)

3 comments:

  1. I bet you're tired of it all! Take it and leave it at the feet of Jesus. Let him help you walk just ONE day at a time as each day has enough trouble of its own. We aren't meant to carry burdens from our past or worries about our future. thanks for being so real & keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eli. I took your advice and I'm feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some sleep and consider yourself officially hugged!

    ReplyDelete