Monday, April 7, 2014

Let's Do This!

Well, after fretting and dreading and wearily waiting, the day is finally here.  When I first found out that my surgery was delayed a week, I freaked out.  I had been so anxious and upset about the upcoming procedure, that I was not looking forward to another week of tension.  But, thankfully, instead of anxiety, Jesus has given me peace.  I had a great week with the family.  I finished up all the work I needed to do and spent some quality time with everyone.  I'm so grateful for the peace that God has given me and now I'm ready to do this.  I'm ready to get this over with and start recovering.  I have mourned and wrestled with it, and now I can honestly say that I am grateful that I can do this.  I appreciate the prayers and kind words from my friends and family.  I'll keep you posted on my recovery.

2 comments: